By Guido Schmutz; et al
Read Online or Download Oracle Service Bus 11g development cookbook : over 80 practical recipes to develop service and message-oriented solutions on the Oracle Service Bus PDF
Best oracle books
Troubleshoot, diagnose, and optimize your Oracle database successfully and effectively at any time when. This particular Oracle Press consultant explains the best way to take complete good thing about the progressive Oracle Wait Interface (OWI) to fast pinpoint-and solve-core difficulties and bottlenecks and elevate productiveness exponentially.
This pocket reference presents quick-reference details that can assist you use Oracle Corporation's vast set of integrated capabilities and programs, together with these new to Oracle8. Oracle's PL/SQL language is a programming language delivering procedural extensions to the SQL relational database language and to an ever-growing variety of Oracle improvement instruments.
There are 3 elements to tuning an Oracle database: info modeling, SQL code tuning and actual database configuration. an information version comprises tables and relationships among tables. Tuning a knowledge version includes normalization and de-normalization. diversified ways are required reckoning on the appliance, similar to OLTP or an information Warehouse.
"Offers countless numbers of tricks, suggestions, and methods of the alternate that may be helpful to any DBA eager to in achieving greatest functionality of Oracle purposes. No Oracle library will be entire with out this e-book. " --Ken (Dr. DBA) Jacobs, vp of Product method for Server applied sciences, Oracle Corporation"Rich is the 1st and final cease for Oracle Database know-how and function tuning.
- Java Programming with Oracle SQLJ
- Oracle ADF Real World Developer's Guide
- Expert PL/SQL Practices: for Oracle Developers and DBAs
- Practical Oracle Database Appliance
- Oracle9i: The Complete Reference
Extra info for Oracle Service Bus 11g development cookbook : over 80 practical recipes to develop service and message-oriented solutions on the Oracle Service Bus
7. Click on the Add button to move it to the Selected Target Types. 8. Click on the Finish button. 9. Click on Yes to confirm switching to the XQuery Transformation perspective. 48 Chapter 1 The graphical XQuery transformation editor opens, with the source on the left and the target structure on the right. We can now start mapping source to target values. In the case of the FindCustomer request, the target side is a generic query operation with a list of criteria elements. In this recipe, we will only map the ID, assuming that at the moment only the ID value needs to be supported.
46. org/CustomerService/ into the URI field. 47. Click on OK. 48. Save the proxy service and close it. 49. Deploy the project to the OSB server by right-clicking on the server and select Publish. 50. Use soapUI to test the behavior of the service.
34. Save the changes. We have added the transformation of the request message. Let's repeat the same steps for the response message: 35. Drag a Replace action from the Message Processing section of the Design Palette into the Response Action of the Routing for the FindCustomer operation. 36. Select the Replace action and click on the Properties tab to show the properties of the Replace. 37. Enter body into the In Variable field. 38. Click on the Expression link. 39. In the Expression Editor pop-up click on the XQuery Resources tab.